Chuck Prosper, Chief Executive Officer
Chuck joined Alta Bates Summit as interim COO in October 2010 and was named CEO the following year. Previously, Chuck was Chief Administrative Officer at Marin General Hospital, a former Sutter affiliate, where he had responsibility for all hospital operations. Chuck earlier served as the Assistant Administrator for Ancillary and Support Services at the San Leandro Hospital Campus of Eden Medical Center.
Chuck holds a bachelor’s degree from Cornell University, a master’s degree in Physical Therapy from Columbia University, and an MBA from the Haas School of Business at the University of California, Berkeley.
- Aaron Adams, Chief Financial Officer
- Steve O’Brien, M.D., Vice President Medical Affairs
- Mary Pelkey, Administrative Director, Human Resources
- Julie Petrini, Chief Operating Officer
- Denise Navellier, R.N., Chief Nursing Executive, Summit Campu